Contentr makes it easy to build campaigns planning and scheduling when posts will publish. Reusing
When posting content to social media it is important to share a post more than once. I've lost track of the number of times the second posting has got better engagement than the first. This doesn't mean it's wrong to post at the first time. It's more the nature of social media and using it to promote and market your product or services.
That's why you need to use Contentr smart schedules. With a smart schedule when you create a new post on the campaign through the web hook it will create a series of posts as you have defined.
A smart schedule will create a number of posts that can be shared with your content the wait is the number of hours since the last post that we will send the next one.
Pre Text is the text we will add before the title when we share it to your social media channels. You can also add text that will appear after the title.
For example take this blog post, the title is Smart Schedules in Contentr.
Contentr will schedule 3 posts to your social media.
- Just Blogged: Smart Schedules in Contentr
- On my Blog: Smart Schedules in Contentr
- From my Blog: Smart Schedules in Contentr
This allows Contentr to automate the posting of these messages to your social media Increaseing the potential reach of the content.
Create a Smart Schedule
To create a smart schedule, open the campaign and select "Settings" here you can add a smart schedule.
You have a few settings to configure
- Wait time is the number of hours since the last action that you want this to take place. If you want it right now you set it to 0 hours. If it's 12 hours it will take place in 12 hours.
- Prefix: This is the text that will appear before the title of the content.
- Postfix: This is the text that will appear after the title of the content.
Go ahead and give it a try. Check out contentr now and take your content marketing to the next level. Try now